Turtlebot is a mobile robot developped by Willow Garage.
- Sound source localization using a mounded Kinect sensor
- Sound source following demo by your Turtlebot
- Set of HARK files (e.g. Transfer function database etc.)
For the detail, go to the following page.
Follow the steps below for starting up turtlebot:
- Connect your PC to turtlebot
- Connect your PC to Kinect
- Boot your PC
- Turn on the iRobot. Wait several seconds and listen to a beep sound. LED of iRobot is on.
- Run the turtlebot service program by the following command. Then, turtlebot is ready to receive sound souce direction.
sudo service turtlebot start
Follow the steps below for sound source following demo:
1. Open a new terminal and start ROS.
2. Open a new terminal. Start subscribing sound souce localization result.
rosrun hark_turtlebot_follower hark_turtlebot_follower
3. Open a new terminal. Start the sound source localization program. Then, the demo starts.
rosrun hark_turtlebot_fdnetworks localization_ROS.sh
4. To stop the demo, press Ctrl-c on the three terminals above.
Follow the steps below for shutting down turtlebot:
- Stop the turtlebot service program by the following command.
sudo service turtlebot stop